Diffstat (limited to 'docs/source')
1 files changed, 12 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/docs/source/devguide/packaging/release.md b/docs/source/devguide/packaging/release.md
index afd7e07a7..e02a09af3 100644
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@
python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel
-- Upload to PyPi (currently only accepts `tar.gz`):
+- Upload to PyPi (only accepts `tar.gz`):
twine upload dist/deluge-2.0.0.tar.gz dist/deluge-2.0.0-py3-none-any.whl
@@ -23,21 +23,26 @@
cd dist; sha256sum deluge-2.0.0.tar.xz > deluge-2.0.0.tar.xz.sha256
-- Upload source tarballs and packages to `download.deluge-torrent.org`.
+- Upload source tarballs and packages to `ftp-osl.osuosl.org`.
- Ensure file permissions are global readable: `0644`
- Sub-directories correspond to _major.minor_ version e.g. all `2.0.x` patch
releases are stored in `source/2.0`.
- - Change release version in `version` files.
- - Run `trigger-deluge` to sync OSUOSL FTP site.
+ - Change release version in `version*` files, create a new version file for
+ any major releases.
+ - SSH into OSUOSL FTP site and run `trigger-deluge` to sync files.
- Create packages (Ubuntu, Windows, OSX).
- Ubuntu: <https://code.launchpad.net/~deluge-team/+recipe/stable-releases>
+ - Ensure launchpad git repo has sync'd to get latest version
+ - Update version in recipe (reset any dash number to 0)
+ - Check for new distribution series needing selected.
+ - Request build for selected series.
- Update with version, hashes and release notes:
- - Publish docs on [ReadTheDocs].
- - Forum announcement.
- - IRC welcome message.
+ - Publish new docs version on [ReadTheDocs].
- Close Trac milestone and add new milestone version for future tickets.
- Ensure all stable branch commits are also applied to development branch.